Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Numbers

  • spent the weekend sick as a dog, coughing, hacking, sneezing, you name it. I went through one whole box of tissues and filled up one trash can. I also managed to blow snot out of my eyeball. Not once but twice. Aren't you happy for that visual?
  • I finally finished all 100-ish thank you notes from our wedding. Finally. It will be marvelous to put those suckers in the mail, let me tell you. It's rough having that hanging over your head.
  • In other news, I worked about 80 hours last week. Complaining? Nope. However, I'm pretty sure that's why I got sick. On the weekend. Figures. 
  • We are moving to CA in about 5 months. Prepare for freak out in 5, 4, 3, 2...
  • I have spent the weekend on the couch, watching Netflix streaming. Current favorites? Cake Boss. Those folks are so New Jersey it's painful. I love it.  I think I've watched about 15 episodes.
  • I am keeping my New Year's resolution very well. Wanna know what it was? It was to listen to more music. So, now, I listen to Pandora on my iPhone when I'm in the shower. I've already discovered a couple new songs that I like. I also discovered that I should not have said that I liked Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA" because now I get a lot of Disney Pop Princess songs that are just not good. I'm also thinking I need a Pearl Jam station. And perhaps a couple more stations. Just for variety. 
  • My goals for this week? To do Jillian Michaels video 3 times and to blog 2 times. Already halfway there!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Get well soon, Crusteja!