Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Numbers

  • Alex had his first bike race of the season this past weekend. It was at Rutgers in NJ, so he left at 4:30am on Saturday morning to head up there with his friend, Mike. I think they had a good time, but Alex had some bike problems which prevented him from finishing his last race. Continuing on the theme of bike problems, I set out Sunday morning for a trip to TJs when, lo and behold, the whole damn pedal came off my bike! Yeah, so Alex subsequently spent the day in the basement, fixing bikes. It's kinda hard when that's your sole mode of transportation, so it looks like we might be running errands this week after work instead!

  • I also watched about 3 movies, one of which I may review later this week. I actually like having something on in the background when I'm working on mindless stuff. Seems to make the mindless stuff a little bit easier.
  • I made meatloaf for the first time in a loooong time. I forgot how good that stuff is!
  • Alex is trying to set a thesis defense date for sometime in the 5th or 6th month!
  • I have about ten billion things to do and I marked one of those things of my list on Saturday.
  • Why are weekends never three days instead of two?

No comments: