Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Up Your Nose Wednesday

Like the title? Thought you would. What kid has not shoved something up their nose? I was talking to my Mom last night and she reminded me of one of my first puns. I was eating some peas and managed to shove them up my nose (of course). My Mom had quite a time getting them back out, imagining me inhaling them into my lungs, choking to death, etc. We had a tussle, crying hysterically while my Mom shoved her fingers up my nose until we go them all out (phew!). I then went over to my little desk, pulled out the green letter "P" and shoved that up my nose. Haha! I made a funny!
When I was in college, I lived with a girl named Kelly. When she was a kid, a little boy shoved a rock up her nose and told her not to tell anyone. When she began having sinus and nose problems months later, the doctor noticed this rock up her nose and pulled it out. She had lived like that for months! Needless to say, her rock in her nose is still in her baby book and I am sure, when the time comes, she will tell her kids all about that story.
Do YOU have any shoved up the nose stories?

1 comment:

Randi said...

I shove my finger up my nose every day.