Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Tidbits

  • Signed a lease on our new place - so super nice! A jacuzzi tub, a backyard (city style, but still really nice) and 1.5 baths! Woo hoo! And cheaper rent than we pay now, to boot! Yay! Will be living a but farther out from school (about 3 miles), but that's OK. I think I'll become a bike commuter.
  • Hurt my heel running. I guess I do have something in common with Achilles.
  • Did not run at all this weekend. Kinda bummed out about that.
  • Found Oxnard Strawberries at Reading Terminal this weekend. Bought 4 lbs and made some Strawberry Shortcake with fresh whipped cream - YUM!
  • Watched The Invention of Lying and really liked it - more on that later this week.
  • Made plans to go to Yellowstone with practically the whole family. Poor Alex, he'll be dragged along on a memorable, family filled Model T vacation this fall.
  • Finished my taxes and sent them off. Phew!

No comments: