Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Read on a Biomed Library Desk

  • Don't for one second doubt your genius! OK, I won't
  • Makes me wanna holler
  • Many phone numbers with the words written, "Call for sex". (Does that actually happen? Um, yes, hello! I was studying in the library and I saw your number on the desk....)
  • Smile you know who is admiring you and your ass
  • Penne sucks!
  • I adore you O Christ and I bless you because of your holy cross you have redeemed the world
  • Alas, the onion you are eating is someone else's water lily
  • COVERING LETTER
  • Baby Jargary
  • Son of Sam
  • Cindy N Brian
  • I wanna ace this exam
  • Forgiveness is more than sayin' sorry
  • I ought to die
  • I should too
  • Maybe I will
  • We will all eventually die
  • Syke
  • Astronomy blows :(
  • I hate people. People hate you too.
  • Dental School ROCKS
  • Pakistani Prince
  • He is the Jam Man The Beast

1 comment:

Randi said...

You gotta really hate pasta to graffiti "Penne sucks!"