Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Thursday

I really have got nothing going on right now. Things are going OK in lab, I am slowly getting back to normal at home (although I still have to do that whole winter to summer clothes switch thing - seasons can be such a pain!). My parents are headed up north to go to the last of Dennis' memorials this weekend. I think they should have a nice time and I am actually kinda bummed I can't be there to see the family again. It's amazing what a death will do to you family - it has really brought mine together so much closer, which is really awesome. Can't wait to move a little bit closer home in a few years....
In other news, we found out my cat is diabetic. So we've switched her food around and she's on some pills, so things seem to be coming under control in that area. Looking forward to the weekend when I can relax a bit. And I absolutely cannot go to work this weekend because there's no water in my building (yay!). - wow could this get a little more boring?-
Last night we went out with a old friend (you know you've lived here a long time when you have old friends!) for some drinks and it turned into a marathon hang out session. I'm not sure when he left, but it was after I went to bed at 1am. Needless to say, I'm a bit tired today.
Well, clearly, I've got little to blog about. I am sure I will come up with something for tomorrow, tho. TGIF, bitches!

No comments: