Friday, May 16, 2008

Reminiscin' Haiku Friday (extended version)

At the age of twelve,
I fell in love with a group
of guys the new kids.

***

I much outgrew the
love for you. Older and aged
Forgot my childhood.

***

Now thirty, turn on
TV. I am once again twelve.
Dancing and singing.

***

Remembering the
moves I never forgot, words
burned into my brain

***

So funny to see
grown men dancing, fathers and
husbands hangin' tough.

***

Must say thank you to
the boys for bringing me back
to the summertime.

***

Laughing and dancing,
plastering my room with pics.
Singing at the top.

***

Only wish I lived
closer to attend concert
with friends long gone.

***

Don't forget your child
hood. Always remind yourself
to play with music.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hello from Berlin! I think Paddlechips and I might go to the NKOTB reunion concert dude...
I'll keep you posted.
Miss you!!!
xoxo