- visited four states
- stayed in three hotels
- rented two cars
- driven a stick shift for the first time since 2002
- attended three weddings
- been a bridesmaid in two weddings
- thrown a rehearsal dinner
- gave a 15 minute talk at the regional meeting
- fell in love with people from Michigan
- had a mini high school reunion, and yes, we all pretty much look the same!
- got two mani/pedis and did not bite my nails at all!
- walked the dog
- ate more tri-tip than I thought humanly possible
- wore a feather boa and a pin with Randi's face on it
- decided to make friends with the people on the plane
- circled PHL no less than five times
- was removed from and re-screened for my flight to LAX due to Jersey douchebaggery
- took a field trip to the Channel Islands National Park
- watched my Dad and my boyfriend bond
- attended a Phillies v. Dodgers game and a Dance Celebration show at the Annenberg
- played a bit of Rock Band - don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but I did get 100% on "Give it Away"
- attended one graduation
- overall, had a blast seeing old friends, making new ones, and hanging out on a mother-fucking boat
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
The Month of May...
During this month, I have: