- I did not pack any boxes this weekend.
- I drove Broad St to my friend's house. That's the street that I ran 10 miles on. It's pretty far. I was just a little bit proud of myself.
- Alex defends his thesis in about two weeks. His thesis is due this week to his committee. And then he gets to put together an hour long talk.
- Its Penn graduation. It's been one year since I graduated.
- This past weekend was gorgeous, near 80 degrees and just stunning. I hope it happens again!
- I got a new camera. It's red. It's the first camera I've bought in over 7 years. I love it. I will use it often :) Use illustrated below.
- We have about 7 weeks left here in Philly. Things are starting to get a little crazy around here! On Saturday, I worked for 4 hours. Then we headed out to REI, where we got two bike racks for the car. We tested out the bike racks by putting my bike up on the car. I have no idea how noisy these things might be, but this is how we're gonna drive across the country! Wahoo!
|Alex adjusts the bike up on the car. Thankfully, he knows what he's doing. But I have to keep thinking, "We're gonna drive to Canada in this?" Crazy, right?|
- On Sunday, I got to head out to my friend Lisa's house in the 'burbs, about 30 miles away. It's the first time I've been out to see her, so it was a lot of fun. We drove all around the area, and I took a few pictures, illustrated below.
|I found an old Ford, selling drinks at Peddler's Village. I had to get my picture in front of it, of course!|
|This is the Delaware River. It separates New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I thought it was pretty. Oh, and also? We were driving when I took this picture!|
|I saw this flower at a market. Are you kidding me? Those are my wedding colors! All in a flower! So pretty!|
|This was taken in Lambertville, NJ. There are just amazing houses there, Victorian, with turrets and just beautiful detailing. I loved walking those neighborhoods!|