Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yes, I live in 2009.

I finally convinced my boyfriend to sit down and watch The Hangover, a movie we've had for about a month. It's difficult to get him to sit still, so this was a real treat! As basically everyone on the planet has already seen this movie, it needs little introduction or review. We both loved. Alex loved it so much, he launched into that silent laughter where no noise comes out and you have a hard time breathing. It totally cracked me up. I think Bradley Cooper is super cute and I really loved Heather Graham in her role as well. Basically, it was a great movie, and perhaps is going on the list of movies to buy. Mostly because I want to see what kind of ridiculousness is involved in the extras and special features.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Ed Helms is my newest crush... only when he has all his teeth though! haha

Coodence said...

Dude. Love this movie!! It's so hilarious!!