Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Snippets

  • Had a nice weekend, still trying to get unpacked (I swear, I think I just need to throw out about half our stuff). But we did get some pictures hung and some rugs laid down, which always seems to be the last thing you do.
  • Got caught in a rainstorm yesterday. We biked down to Reading Terminal to pick up some produce, and, man! What a storm on the way home! I was soaked, and so glad to have a dry roof over my head. Alex ventured out a bit later to do some drills on his bike and he got caught again! Yuck!
  • Our roof leaks. I think we are cursed.
  • One of my biggest pet peeves? People who hold long conversations in the library. Take it outside, folks!
  • I have yoga today. Yay!
  • We watched Best in Show this past weekend. Such a hysterical movie!
  • We went out with some friends on Friday to this college bar called "Mad 4 Mex". Yeah, I know. It was really, really awful. The burritos were $9(!) and super crappy and they couldn't even make a margarita. I feel really lucky that where I went to college, there were ALWAYS decent burritos for way less than $5. AND? They were open 24 hrs a day. Oh, Freebirds, how I miss you!
  • I can't find the thingy that connects my camera to the computer. I have a ton of pics I'd really like to show you!
  • I got a new pair of shoes and they've given me 6(!) blisters. Ouch.

1 comment:

Randi said...

"We can talk or not talk for hours."